To provide an economical solution for high fencing in deer management programs.
* Safety - Less likely to produce injuries to animals from impact
* Flexible - Designed to give and "bounce back" impacts
* Wind Resistant - Forgiving design to allow wind to blow through
* Quick Assembly - Construct quickly and durably
* Portable - Lightweight, "pack 'em up and move them where they are needed"
The purpose of this panel is to develop an economical solution for holding and working deer in a safe environment to avoid injury such as split lips and broken necks as is commonly associated with net wire fencing and steel gates. The panel is designed for quick assembly, portability and ease of rearrangement of pens. It is ideally suited for holding pens, raceways and attachment to the panel barn.
Fabric is manufactured with a geosynthetic 100% virgin polypropylene resin formulated with U.V. stabilizer to give it durability of up to more than ten years in the sun. Fabrics are custom sewed with a reinforced black polypropylene U.V. protected tape with grommets installed every 18 inches for attachment to frame.
* Call for pricing (210) 415-4167
Panels are shipped FOB Manufacturer
4 Chelsea Way, San Antonio, Texas 78209 | 210.415.4167 | Karl@KinselCattleCompany.com
©Copyright, 2001-2013 Texas Wildlife Services, any unauthorized distribution of this information is strictly prohibited.